Newsletter Signup

Thursday, 11 October 2012

Grade 1 Denim and Daisy Outfit (better pics)

This little outfit had been on my mind for a while.  When I found a barely worn denim skirt at the thrift store (ladies size XL) it really took shape in my mind.  The daisy fabric is quilting cotton from my stash, purchased in SK at least 3 years ago.  I never used it for it's original purpose, which I now forget, but I was glad to see how well it went with the denim.  The elastic for the waistband is also from the thrift store.  Allie likes the outfit the most of the two I think.  She wears it at least once a week.

Maybe one day she will actually pose for me.  As you scroll down you will see a pic of her posing in front of the outfit lol.  She wanted nothing to do with actually modelling it for a photo shoot.

Warning: there are a lot of pics in this post!










No comments:

Post a Comment