Newsletter Signup

Thursday, 11 October 2012

Sidney's First Dress

We bought our little Sid a sewing machine for Christmas last year.  Over the past few months she has been sewing on and off and slowly learning how to do it.  Yesterday out of the blue she asked if she could go through my scrap box.  Of course I said yes!  She created a dress all by herself and I'm so proud :)  The only thing she didn't design and create on her own are the lines of stitching down the front of the bodice.  I created those a few weeks ago for a failed project (a fancy dress for Sid for picture day).  Did I mention she's 9?

Jess if you are reading this, don't worry!  I didn't forget about you and all of your gorgeous creations over the past few months.  I just need to take some good pics of them and then they will have their own post or posts too.  I'm very proud of you and your creations too.

So here is Sid modelling her first dress:



I hope you like this as much as I do. 

Hope you had and are having a wonderful day!

Tracy

1 comment: