Newsletter Signup

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Banyan Pant and Scirocco Dress Digital Layouts

I used one of my all time favorite kits to scrap the Banyan Pants I made.  It's called Allie's Pals Moose.  I used to sell my digital creations and despite the fact that I loved this kit it never really sold very well.  I still love it though and I especially love it for scrapping Allie.  The fact that the pants are almost the same color as this background paper is a bonus.  I am loving orange lately!  The pants are actually red but the bright sun made them look almost orange I think.  My Allie is such a character!

I scrapped the Scirocco Dress with a few kits.  Since they were all created by me I don't feel the need to label each thing here.  I do love how it turned out though.  I haven's scrapped in (cover your eyes Digi Scrap Friends!) over a year!!!  After selling my kits for 5 years I was just burned out.  I do wish I had not given up my digital scrapbook freebie blog but I plant to eventually upload some freebies here.

No comments:

Post a Comment