Newsletter Signup

Friday, 24 May 2013

Frills and Puffs Layout

I haven't done such a simple layout in a long, long time.  Still it satisfied my need to scrapbook and makes me smile.  The outfit in the picture is called Frills and Puffs and will be on the blog tomorrow.  For now here is a very edited picture in my scrapbook layout.


I used a paper from a kit that I never released and pins from Abundant Harvest which was part of a build your own kit thing we did at SBE.  I think they still do it but I haven't worked there for a few years now.  It's fun going through my old stuff and remembering.  I am constantly amazed by all the beautiful things I created.  I wish I could come up with a more efficient way to sell them and a way to market myself well.  

Happy Scrapping if that's what make you happy!

Tracy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment