Newsletter Signup

Saturday, 25 May 2013

My second Layla Beret!

Shannon over at Little Kids Grow  has been working very hard to perfect the Layla Beret Pattern.  This second version was so easy to sew!!  It went together in under 45 minutes and the instructions are so clear.  I think I will be making one for every outfit I sew.  Allison loves them, she thinks she looks like an artist when she has a beret on :)

Kissy face Allie!  The flower is hiding her baseball injury :)

Yep still kissy face Allie in the house!

Mom I am going to have lots and lots of cats when I grow up!  That's what she was talking about.  We won't let her have a cat because our dogs would eat the poor thing.  The other day we were driving to town and she informed us that we couldn't bring the dogs to her house for a visit when she grows up because her cats won't like it.  Made me laugh.

It's raining, it's pouring but Allie is definitely not snoring!  You can see the steri strips in this picture.  They really need to come off soon but she is scared to take them off.  It's been a week so I think today I will let her soak in the bath and see what happens.

Trying to look like she's smiling natrually!

Love this expression!!!  It looks like she is about to tell me something really important.

The back of the beret.  I love how Allie has her feet up on the window.  

Another Allie original pose lol.  I love it when she improvises.  I think it shows her more clearly as she is.  I am hoping to get outside later today, if the rain stops.  If we do there will be some better pictures of the outfit which I call Frills and Puffs.

Can you see that she was laughing here?  Her friend Haley came over and she was hamming it up!

Last one!

Happy sewing from me to you and don't forget to head over to LKG and sign up for Shannon's newsletter.  You will get the Layla Beret Pattern free just for signing up!!  Thanks Shannon!

Tracy K.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely, lovely!!! Thank you for testing this pattern for me Tracy!

    ReplyDelete