Newsletter Signup

Friday, 24 May 2013

Sisters!

What more can I say?  This post is just two of my girls being happy together <3









Well I guess there is more to say.  They are both wearing outfits sewn from old sheets!  Sidney's outfit was made last summer and still fits her.  It's nice when that happens!  I never took proper pictures of it last summer but aside from a few grass stains it has worn and washed really well.  The only thing I don't like about it is the placement of the tie strap.  It always slides towards the center and the fabric gets all bunched up.  I think I will try to tack it down to the elastic in a place I like and see if that helps.

Allie's outfit can be found in previous blog posts.  I am sure anyone who reads my blog is getting fairly sick of seeing it!!  Sorry, that's just how I roll.

Happy sewing from me to you!

Tracy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment