Newsletter Signup

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Mad for Plaid and free too!!!


When Project Run and Play had their Mad for Plaid week I didn't get any sewing finished but I did finish these awesome plaid papers :)  

Meanwhile I am still working on Sidney's Mad for Plaid look.  I just didn't feel inspired enough and never got the design finished.  I don't like to push myself to finish my sewing if I am not feeling it.  It has to be spectacular or not be done at all.

So enjoy your new plaid papers until you can enjoy seeing Sid in her new outfit :)



2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. Looking forward to your plaid dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished yesterday and Sid and I took some great pictures at the park. In the end I used a commercial pattern for the skirt and I mashed up two other patterns for the top. You can check it out here http://181reup.blogspot.ca/2013/10/mad-for-plaid-finally-finished-sewing.html. Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!!! You don't know how much it means to me, I truly appreciate that you took the time.

      Delete