Newsletter Signup

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Free Christmas Word-Art!


These were designed in 2011 in my last few weeks of designing digital scrapbooking kits at Plain Digital Wrapper.  Still love you all Lisa and Lynn and everyone else!!  I have been looking through all my digikits lately and marveling at myself.  I am honestly amazed at all the things I created.  These caught my eye due to the season and I thought I would put them up here on the blog for free.  I hope someone can find some cool use for them.  They are all .png files without shadows and some are available both as distressed images and non-distressed images.  To download them just click on the image.  Enjoy!!!


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hope you find a great use for them :)

      Delete
  2. Great! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome!!! Have fun with them :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete