Newsletter Signup

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Digital Scrapbooking Freebie - Melted Crayons 1 Papers

Today and the next few days I will be releasing one of my all time favorite kits for free!!  I remember creating these papers and how much I love them.  I made a bunch of layouts and printed them out, I print my own photo books.  Seeing them again when I was going through the stuff on my hard drive made me smile so I decided that you should smile too!!!

http://www.pfkauto.com/tracyk/TKING_Meltedcrayons2.zip 

Click on preview to download and don't forget to come back tomorrow for more of this happy and bright kit!

 


18 comments:

  1. These are REALLY pretty. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment :). Next part is going up in a few minutes.

      Delete
  2. These are awesome !!! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing, beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome AMarie T and thank you for commenting :)

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful -- love the colors! Thank you for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. These papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings from Ky!

    I love this collection, Melted Crayons. I have a 7 year old son so there's sooo many things I can do with them. Looking over your blog I found the 2 paper packs- paper pack 2 and 3. I also have downloaded the journals and an element pack as well labeled elements 2 and 3. I cannot find paper pack 1 and elements 1. I don't know if these exist or it's just that I can't find them.

    Appreciate the help, I just absolutely love your blog and all the things you offer. -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! The reason for the confusion is, this is my second set called Melted Crayons. The original debuted in 2008 and was for sale at a store that is now closed called Scrapbook Elements. Hope you can find some more that you like and feel free to request. I can't guarantee I can fulfill a request but I can guarantee I will think about it and do it if I can :)

      Delete
  7. LOving The Slight Grungy Vibe With These Papers Tracy & I Just Want To Say Thanks For Being Such A Wonderful Creative Designer.LOve your Freebies!:)xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous. These papers are just awesome. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing the lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete