Newsletter Signup

Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Digital Scrapbooking Freebie - Melted Crayons 2 Papers

Here are the next 12 papers.  Tomorrow I will put up the elements :)  Enjoy!!  As always just click on the preview to download.

http://www.pfkauto.com/tracyk/TKING_Meltedcrayons3.zip



I hope that some of you out there can create some stunning pages with this kit.  Post them at Plain Digital Wrapper if you would like to show them off!!  Send me a private message there or leave a message here on my blog to make sure I see them and can leave you some love :)

15 comments:

  1. These are awesome too !! Thanks again :) Can't wait to see the rest .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some sweet comments. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh - lovely. Thank you very much :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Thanks for leaving me some love!!

      Delete
  5. Thank you, these are exciting, can't wait to put them to work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so happy you like them :)

      Delete