Newsletter Signup

Saturday, 17 October 2015

Digital Scrapbooking Freebie - Melted Crayons Journals

I created some journal cards to match the other Melted Crayons things.  I hope you can find some use for them.  I try and try to use them myself but seem to be in need of a journal card tutorial ha ha.  I haven`t done any project life layouts yet but whenever I see them I think of how lovely they look and how I should try it.

I would really appreciate it if you leave a comment with suggestions of what you would like to receive free next.  Do you want more melted crayons stuff? or do you want a new and different kit?


http://www.pfkauto.com/tracyk/tking_melted_journals.zip 

Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

  1. These are awesome !!! Thanks :)
    You mentioned something about Modern elements but I don't see them.
    Could you create some thing like paint splatters or background graffiti?? Frames or word art would also be nice. ( As you can see I vote for more Melted Crayon goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input Sherry. Yes I will create all of those things. Look for them sometime Tuesday (I'm out of town tomorrow and Momday). Have a super weekend and thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much ! This is a wonderful kit !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete