Newsletter Signup

Friday, 16 October 2015

Digital Scrapbooking Freebie - Plus $1 Sale!!

Today I have a freebie that matches my new releases at PDW.  Have no fear Melted Crayons Fans, I will be adding some new Melted Crayons Items either tomorrow or early next week.  It all depends on how much computer time I get tonight and tomorrow.  My new releases are ones that I personally love a lot.  The pixels papers are my fave.  I don't know if anyone else out there will like them at all but this is what they look like: 



There are also Solids and Patterns to go with this set.

http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=161


The elements aren't quite finished yet so they will be release next Friday but here is your fabulous matching FREEBIE!!!!


I hope you like them all :)  Have a super and safe Friday evening everyone :)
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love these. Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tags & the fasteners -- thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you for leaving me so many lovely comments!

      Delete