Newsletter Signup

Saturday, 31 October 2015

Digital Scrapbooking Freebie - Zombie Attack Mini and Zombie Attack Pixels

Hello World!  I hope your day is filled with super cute zombies, ghosts and princesses!  My kids are all very excited and this is the first year in 10 that we live in town and will be giving out candy.  For the past 10 years we have lived out of town and didn't have kids come to our door.  I can't decide if I'm excited or not but seeing the kids so happy makes it worth it.

Today I have two freebies for you.  One you have to work for and can also collect many other freebies from my fellow PDW Designers along the way.  You can find the info in the forum here.  My part looks like this:





The second freebie is right here on the blog.  I am loving the "Pixels" trend right now and am seeing it everywhere.  Even in my crocheting!!!  So here are some Zombie Attack Pixels Papers to go with the rest of the mini kit.  I hope you love them :)  I broke it up into two zips because some of my Digiscrap buddies in remote areas still need smaller downloads.




Have a spooky happy weekend but remember to stay safe :)

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the goodies!! Love these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and glad you like them :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Tracy,

    your sweet kit was not one of the 9 zombie downloads
    I double checked what I unzipped... as I missing something?

    Anon
    carpe_diem at shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will ask the boss lady what happened and get back to you :)

      Delete
    2. great
      thanks

      Delete
    3. I am going to do a new post with the links for the kit. I'm not sure why they got missed at PDW but it probably had something to do with the fact that I was late uploading my part.

      Delete
  3. Tracy, your kit looks so cute, but I got all 9 and didn't see it either.
    Thanks for all the goodies you post. I have missed your kits. Its nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DJ!!!!! How are you? It's been years since I talked to you. There was some sort of mix up at PDW. I will post the links on the blog in a bit :)

      Delete