Newsletter Signup

Friday, 2 October 2015

Free Photoshop Actions - Mini Kit in a Box!!

These actions are oldies but goodies and can make creating a mini-kit for sale or for freebies as quick as opening your favorite paper and pressing play.  These actions were created in an older version of Photoshop but have been tested up to PSCS4.  After that version I am just not sure but feel free to leave me a note if they do or do not work for you.  To install them just unzip the file and drag the .atn into photoshop.  Then open the 12X12 300dpi background of your choice and press play on the action of your choice.

http://www.pfkauto.com/tracyk/tking_minikit_actions.zip

To download click on the preview or click here

Thanks for stopping by to visit today :)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hope you can find some use for them. I know I have always loved the ease of use myself. Thanks for stopping and leaving me comments, it is very appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you for always taking the time to thank me :). It makes me smile.

      Delete