Newsletter Signup

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Free Photoshop Styles - Wet Paint

Today I have these awesome Photoshop styles for you.  They look like very thick wet paint and I have used them myself many times.  Honesty they look even better before the item is merged but one of Photoshops little quirks takes away some of the texture and shininess. These are CU/PU/S4O/S40, what this means is you can use them for anything, even items you are selling.  I created them for digital scrapbooking kits but really there are so many other things they could be used for so have fun!!!  These ones are in fall colors but I think I will add a few more colors over the next few weeks.  I also have some fun 70's glass styles and some foil styles that I will be releasing soon so come back often :)


You can either click on the preview or click here to download these styles hassle free.  That means no media-fire of any other download service yay!!! 

Have a super day from Tracy K. :)


16 comments:

  1. Very nice! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome!! I hope you can use them for something awesome :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for stopping by to say hello :

      Delete
  4. Thank you . The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you Shaunna! Hope you can use them :)

      Delete
  5. Love them - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Tracy, this are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Tracy, these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying so and you are very welcome :)

      Delete
  9. Just ran up on these on PS today. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete