Newsletter Signup

Thursday, 5 November 2015

Digital Scrapbooking Freebie - Feeling Foxy Blog Train

This weekend the digital scrapbooking community celebrates DSD (Digital Scrapbooking Day), in honor of that my fellow PDW designers and I have a blog train going.  Yay!!  Just think of all the freebies that is for you!!!  You will find the links to the previous blog and the next blog at the bottom of the post.
We had such a cute color swatch, name and theme to work with.  Very fall and very gender neutral, don't you think?  I hope you will love both what I have created and what my fellow designers have created.

Here is what I have to offer:



Once again I have broken the download up into several chunks because I know some people in the World are still on dial up.  I know it's hard to believe but it's true, I swear :)
https://www.facebook.com/TimeOutScrapshttp://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/blog/











29 comments:

  1. Wow, what a kit! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ! Thank you !
    Also really nice of you to remember the dial-up folks - I well remember what a hassle that was and know many are still there ! (At the price of internet may end up back there again !)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet comment to leave me :) Thank you and you're welcome!

      Delete
  3. thank you so much! I don't have dial up but sometimes our satellite isn't any better, lol! What a fabulous blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! Thanks so much & Happy DSD :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and happy DSD to you too!

      Delete
  5. Adorable, Tracy! Thanks! Great train!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy this is amazing, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. You're welcome Pam, hope you enjoy everything :)

      Delete
  8. Looks BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU bunches :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, how wonderful, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful comment, you're very welcome!

      Delete
  10. love this!! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! thank you so much love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome blog.. really nice design. Scrapbook is my favorite thing to do so always look for new design.check this digital scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tracy ! Thank you for this awesome kit.... I'v made a card with this cute foxy it's here https://labulledefibul.wordpress.com/2016/11/05/encore-un-renard-trop-mignon/

    Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link, I love to see everyone's creations!!!

      Delete