Newsletter Signup

Thursday, 4 February 2016

Digital Scrapbooking Freebie - Summer Morning Papers

Well Hello World!!!  It has been a while since my last post.  I had some family things to do and I just take a really long time to get back into a routine after the holidays ha ha.  I was cleaning off my hard drive today and found these papers.  At one time they were going to be a kit but for some reason I never got any farther with them.  So I thought I would share them as a freebie here.  I am thinking of adding some elements and journal cards and maybe some patterned papers over the next few weeks but no promises, it depends of how life happens.  

Hope you will enjoy them :)

Click here and here to download them.  I know I usually link the preview but since I split it into two downloads I thought this would be easier.

Hope you are having a super day and everyone you love is safe and healthy.

Tracy K.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks! These are nice. I am feeling inspired by the colors. Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Winnie and you are very welcome :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much Tracy for your lovely papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely rainbow of colors -- so nice to have solids in one's stash. Thank you for sharing these lovely papers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet comment Pam. Thanks so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. From one prairie gal to another! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete