Newsletter Signup

Friday, 26 February 2016

Prairie Sunrise Elements - Digital Scrapbooking Freebie

The elements have arrived on the blog for your scrapping delight!  And as an added bonus, it's almost the weekend ha ha!!!

I hope everyone has some super plans and if you are working, you have a little down time to relax.
 
Here's the preview and my goofy layout.  I usually am not a fan of extracting an image like this but it just seemed to fit the moment.  My son says he was smiling but I don't see it :)



Happy Scrapping from Tracy K.

17 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for these beautiful elements... and for your kind comments on my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a first page...
    http://scrapstory21.blogspot.fr/2016/02/myope-comme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy , Thank you so much for the Prairie Sunrise papers and elements :) They are beautiful . Have a great weekend !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet comment :). You are very welcome and I hope you have a great weekend too.

      Delete
  4. Nice kit! Thank you for generously sharing it. I love the picture of your son and his puppy. His "smile" looks just like my teen daughter's smile. Shall we say understated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes understated!! Thanks and you're very welcome :)

      Delete
  5. I saw your page with my template, Tracy. It's cool ! And yes, the credit is OK. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Your son's smile cracked me up. Your layout is really cute. I like the faux cross stitched heart in the background behind your son.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess :) and thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love.

      Delete
  7. Nice kit! thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete