Newsletter Signup

Saturday, 20 February 2016

Prairie Sunset Alphas - Digital Scrapbooking Freebie

The alphas are here!!!  I admit I am not the most inventive when it comes to creating Alphas.  I tend to do them all in one font and style and then create an action to chop them up and save them.  It's just how I have done it for years and what I feel comfortable with.  I hope you still like them though :)


Click on the link to download.  It is a fairly large download so if anyone has any problems with it just leave me a note and I will break it up into smaller downloads when I have a moment!

Happy Scrapping from Tracy K.

5 comments:

  1. These are awesome !!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! Thank you very much for these amazing alphas !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is so beautiful, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete