Newsletter Signup

Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Prairie Sunset Elements - Digital Scrapbooking Freebie

I got some elements done and I love them.  Of course I say that about every kit I design but it is still true :)  I tried to capture the colors I see on the prairies every day but for the elements I wasn't totally true to only prairie things.  I tend to do well with color but not theme.  Hope you like them and don't forget to grab the Prairie Sunset Painted Papers here and stay tuned for the solid papers and patterned papers.

Here is my layout with this kit.




The elements are in several links at the bottom of the preview.






I also have a question for everyone who download my freebies.  Do you like Alphas and use them or do you not care about whether they are in a kit or not?

Have a super day everyone and happy scrapping from Tracy K.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome Mary and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Love alpha's too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Lana and thanks, good to know about the alphas :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks-they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your PS papers and now I found the elements also. These are wonderful . Thank you :) ........I love alphas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this gorgeous kit. Love your site and glad I found it, and will be a frequent visitor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for such a sweet comment :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much. These are really pretty. I'm not an alpha person. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Alphas are nice, but I don't often use them because I am a slow scrapper & using a font is so much faster. But I do like alphas; I hope to use them when I get a little faster at this craft! :)
    I just found this post, via Granny Enchanted. Thanks for sharing this lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! alphas are great but I don't often use them, and when I use them usually is only one or two letters. Thank you so much for the amazing stuff <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing! Idon't usually use kit alphas, as I make my own lettering/words.

    ReplyDelete