Newsletter Signup

Friday, 12 February 2016

Prairie Sunset Painted Papers - Digital Scrapbooking Freebie


This week my hubby surprised me with a new puppy.  She is  a blue brindle Pitbull and she is so amazing!!  We had been looking around for the new member for our family for a few months but hadn't been able to find the perfect pup.  I was feeling down about it when my hubby walked in and handed me a bag that was wiggling!!  Here she is in all her cute but no named yet glory!!!

 Now for the freebie.  It's a set of 6 artsy painted papers.  I have started on elements to match and I have patterned papers and solid papers also. I will be adding the rest to the blog as freebies over the next few days.  They started off as a kit for sale but since sales are so dismal right now I decided to just release them as freebies.  Enjoy :)


Click on the preview or here to download.

12 comments:

  1. Superbes papiers, merci beaucoup! (Gorgeous papers, thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bienvenue! My French is rusty for writing but I can speak and read just fine :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely papers !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers -- thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous papers! thank you so much

    ReplyDelete