Newsletter Signup

Friday, 4 March 2016

CU Skinny Frames Freebie and a New Release

This week I have a new release in my Plain Digital Wrapper Shoppe.  I am loving the tiny craze that is taking over digital scrapbooking these days so I tried to create a few tiny elements for this kit.  The colors are so cool and I really hope some of you will consider purchasing this new kit or one of my older ones.  Just click on the preview to go to my PDW Shoppe.  Thank you so much!!!
And now for today's freebie.  I created these Wood Skinny Frames and I must admit that I love them.  They are simple but will go with so many kits or other things you may have downloaded from any designer.  I hope you like them :)  Click on the preview to download them.
 Have an amazing weekend everyone and don't forget to hug someone you love!!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are very welcome Sherry! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love :)

      Delete
  2. I love these skinny frames -- thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these skinny frames -- thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete