Newsletter Signup

Wednesday, 16 March 2016

You Can Too Solid Papers - Digital Scrapbooking Freebie

A couple of weeks ago I released a kit called Yes I Can! at my PDW shoppe.  So when I started thinking about a name for my newest kit this one just sprang to mind.  The colors are Spring feeling I think?  I added a bird stamp and a bunny stamp as a nod to both Easter and Spring.  Patterned Papers, Elements and Alphas will also be released as freebies sometime this week.





Hope you like them :)

Tracy K.

8 comments:

  1. Just discovered this site,thanks for the nice free scrap materials ! You have some beautiful items, Prairie Sunset is my fave so far. Thank you for sharing so generously it's much appreciated !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a sweet comment :) I am so glad that you like my freebies!!

      Delete
  2. Wel I think if somebody takes the time and effort to create something beautiful and share it for free, the least you can do is leave a thank you if you download.A matter of courtesy. My motto: treat one another as you would like to be treated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you are using but for some reason I can't download. It is telling me that it can't find the file. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your artwork. I can't download it, because can't find the file.Hopefully is just temporary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for these gorgeous papers !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! lovely papers

    ReplyDelete