Newsletter Signup

Friday, 18 March 2016

You Can Too Patterned Papers - Digital Scrapbooking Freebie

It's snowing again here in Saskatchewan!  All our snow melted over the last few weeks but this week March decided to have it's last laugh.  While I dislike snow on some levels it did give me time to get some great shots of Sadie in the Snow.  I had been mourning the fact that I never took out my camera when she was teeny tiny in the snow but she is still little enough that it was fun.  I must say though, it is hard taking pictures of a puppy!!!!  She is so busy and active and my camera, although fairly expensive, can't seem to keep up with her.  Finally after taking a few hundred pictures I did capture a few clear and gorgeous images of her.

I love her ears like this.  They fall forward when she is playing and get stuck there for a few minutes sometimes, so I'm happy I got this picture.
She may look fierce to some, I call her my mini-pitbull right now, but she is actually only about a foot tall.  She doesn't have some typical puppy features and looks like someone threw an adult dog in the dryer and shrank her ha ha :)  I love her and even our older dog Coda is starting to love her.  I caught her trying to play tug-o-war with her and cleaning her face.  I did get some great pictures of Coda as well so I will be scrapping those later on today.  She is my best friend in many ways and is always faithful so don't worry, I didn't forget her.



Have a super weekend everyone!!!



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful dog and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lana, she is growing so fast! Hope you enjoy the papers.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful papers ! Your dog is such a cuty :) and I could feel you really adore her. I'm an animal lover as wel and have 2 asilum cats, Milan and Melody. Looking forward to the pictures of bouth dogs ! Hope you have a great weekend as well ! English is not my native language just in case of any mistakes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to look up that type of cat. I do like cats as well but don't know very much about them at all. Your English is great and I love that you try. Moi Je parle Francais aussi mais pas vraiment bien ha ha. Thanks again for your lovely comments :)

      Delete
    2. Ha ha you see, with asilum I mean they come from a shelter, home for abandoned animals :) They are ordinary street cat.My french is not that good neather we talk flemish. I know there is google translate but most of the time that's not really helping and to be honest often I'm to lasy to go there and translate everything :) Rather spent that time making something with your beautiful scrapstuff.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the awesome patterned and solid papers. Love the colors :) Looks like your pooch likes the snow !!!!! I live in Ontario and I am waiting for that winter to give us a last blast because it has been exceptionally nice here the last couple of weeks also. Thank you for your generosity :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry my parents are I. South west Quebec and they have gotten that last blast over the past week. I am so ready for spring even tho it's muddy ha ha. Hope you have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks a lot for the gorgeous papers ... and your dog is beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bienvenue et merci. Sorry my French writing and spelling is horrible! Have a super weekend.

      Delete
  5. thank you..but the link is not good

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you..but the link is not good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much,lovely papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pup!! I too have a pitbull, as well as a Staffashire, both wonderful pups. so loving and playful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a sweetie :) Here eyes aren't blue anymore sadly but they are a beautiful green.

      Delete