Newsletter Signup

Monday, 18 April 2016

Blast Off Elements

Happy Monday World!!  Not much to say right now since the day just started.  It was another gorgeous weekend where I live so we got outside to play baseball as a family.  I got bored and took the dogs for a walk instead lol.  I am not much of a runner so baseball is daunting!!!


I added flowers and other stuff because I like my kits to be multi purpose.  That way even if you don't like or need the space themed items you can still use the kit.

Happy Scrapping from Tracy K.

22 comments:

  1. Love them, thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly know how to spoil us !!! Wonderful elements pak . Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much--gorgeous kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this wonderful kit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for this beautiful kit Tracy! Great that you put some flowers and other stuff in it as well ! ♥ I do like space themed, just don't know right know how or with witch foto's I could use it. Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well we had a beautiful day today, not bad for one month before winter!! Soaking it up whilst we can!! Thanks for this .. it will help keep me busy during winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. Here is my page using it
    http://scrapstory21.blogspot.com/2016/05/loire-chenonceau-9.html
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this gorgeous kit, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just discovered your work. What a wonderful and colorful kit. Love that you made it so well rounded.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with this set and the colors! Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much. Marie H.

    ReplyDelete