Newsletter Signup

Friday, 15 April 2016

Blast Off Journal Card - Square Corner Version

I created two versions of the journal cards this time.  I think I am finding it easier to create them and "think" differently but I still was not successful at creating a layout using them.  I will keep trying though ha ha.  I will release the square corner ones this morning and probably come back to release the rounded corner ones later on in the day (mostly because I am impatient!!).  Hope you all like them.

Also don't forget to grab the solid papers here and read about how I created this kit.


Have a great day World!!

Tracy K.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! Really like this one, the colors everything ! Thank you for your generosity ! Looking forward to create something with this beautiful goodies ! Thanks to you I will become a real scrapbook artist one day :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't decide if I like the rounded corners more than the squared corners but either way - I'm happy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie :) I am so happy that you stopped by and I love all your comments. I have fallen behind on answering and I am truly sorry for that but know that I always appreciate it!!

      Delete