Newsletter Signup

Thursday, 14 April 2016

Blast Off Solid Papers

You can probably guess the theme of this next kit just by reading the name :)  It's space themed and I had so much fun creating it.  I am working on visualizing something and then creating it but it doesn't some naturally to me and for the rockets and planets I needed a little help.  I followed the tutorial here.  As you will see in the kit, I didn't copy exactly but created my own style using the tutorial as a basis for my designs.  I am pleased with the outcome but still don't really feel like it's mine.  For this reason I am releasing this kit as a freebie.  Getting money for it just wouldn't be right!!!


I fell in love with the colors in the tutorial but again, didn't feel right using them.  Instead I chose the colors you see. Doesn't

10 comments:

  1. These are really pretty, but I'm getting an error when I try to open the zips. I've downloaded a couple times, same error. Please check. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know :) Try again now, I think I fixed it!!

      Delete
    2. THERE we go! Thanks so very much. Knew it was fixed the minute it took more than 30 seconds to download! Beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Awesome color choices :) Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have been very bussy I see, creating beautiful papers and kit's again ! Thank you very very much ! I'm a bit behind now. I did create my first scrapbook page with melted crayons, a few hours agow, it was a good distraction from all that has happend. If you would like to see it, maybe I can sent it to the email that is in your TOU (licence) ? Gonna take a look around now to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete