Newsletter Signup

Friday, 29 April 2016

Meow Bonus Papers - Digital Scrapbooking Freebie

When I was creating this kit I realized that I didn't have enough neutrals in it.  Also the color I chose for the cats themselves seemed to want to be papers as well :)  This "bonus" set of papers is called a bonus because I did something I don't normally do.  I created 12 extra papers but some of them have the same patterns.  They turned out pretty stunning so I am hoping you will love them!!!


Happy Scrapping from Tracy K.

19 comments:

  1. Yes great ! Thank you! They are beautiful and the paw print is really cute I think! For me as a beginner it's easier if the pattern is there in different colors, so I'm greatful you created the extra papers :) Thank's again for all the sharing and I wish you a great weekend Tracy !! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a super weekend as well! I am behind on answering comments but had to stop and say hello!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Tracy, so far yes :) Made some pages with your kits, "melted crayons" and "blast off". Hope you have a great weekend to.

      Delete
  2. These are adorable Tracy !! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I love that you have done the same pattern in a couple of different colors. Yes !!! I do love them !!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Sherry! It's nice when you try something and others appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. Wow these are gorgeous!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, glad you like them!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful color pallette, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant we have just welcomed a new furbaby into our house these will help me scrap those important first few days. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this bonus papers !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome and thank you for all your sweet comments.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete