Newsletter Signup

Saturday, 30 April 2016

Meow Patterned Papers - Digital Scrapbooking Freebie

Patterned papers yay!!!!  I don't have a cat at the moment but my youngest daughter has made it her mission to get to the top of her class in reading.  She has struggled with reading for a few years and is currently behind her class.  This year something clicked and she is doing much better so her father told her that if she wants a kitten she needs to come in first in her class.  I don't think it will happen this year but she sure is trying!!  We talked about it a supper one evening and she understands that this is a long term goal and not one she will achieve immediately.  
Hope you are all in good health and good spirits out there in the World :)

This is what happens when I try to get all fancy and schedule a post, I forget to add the download link!!!  Sorry everyone, it's all fixed now :) 

Happy Scrapping from Tracy K.

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love the pixel papers but there's no link. Congrats on your daughter. It's always great when that little light bulb comes on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to get fancy ha ha. I scheduled the post and forgot the link!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! That is an awesome idea for reading motivation! I loved those reading contest things in elementary school... I was a nerdy kid (lol cute though) and that was one thing I was good at. Love the meow kit and the neutral papers from the other day! They will go well for a natural looking page (I love to scrap with natures colors not just bright ones and there always seems to be a lack of soft colors like those). Thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As a parent I (we) try to make good decisions but sometimes we wonder if they are the correct ones or not. In this case she seems to be responding very well and has been bringing me books to read with her so I hope it will work!

      Delete
  3. Hi Tracy,
    Can't seem to find a link?
    But love the fishbone papers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry!! It's all fixed now and thank you, I am partial to those ones as well :)

      Delete
  4. love it ! can't seem to find the link
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry!! I had a silly moment and forgot the link. It's fixed now :)

      Delete
  5. Nice papers! I'm sure your daughter is gonna get there, because you motivate her in the right way. Being honest about it beeing a long term goal is very good. And also you are alert to how she is responding to it all. I'm a trained pedage and have always worked with kids, last years kids with all forms of autism. I have also been a reading parent at my daughters school when she was little, she was very good, but had problems with mathematics like me :) Wishing you both good luck ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so loving this kit! Thank you bunches Tracy!

    ReplyDelete