Newsletter Signup

Monday, 11 April 2016

Peek the Raccoon - Elements

Happy Monday World!!!  I sometimes love Mondays and sometimes hate them.  This morning I a ok with it being Monday because it means I get to sit down at my computer and create stuff.  I am also taking some online courses on Udemy to see how I like them.  There are a lot of free ones to choose from.

Hope you all love the elements :)

Enjoy and remember that you can always send me a copy of anything you create with my kits.  I will gladly show them off in my posts.  Eventually I hope to have a public gallery but at the moment you can just leave a link or .jpg in your comments.  I would love to do a weekly roundup of things created with my kits but I need enough things to feature before I can do that :)

Tracy K.

18 comments:

  1. Thank you again so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm definitely falling in love with that little grey face :)
    Absolutely adorable !! Thanks as always for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Tracy for another beautiful kit !! Yesterday I opend Melted-Crayons and fell in love immediately, such beautiful colors, so lively and I really like the papers! Anyway I put it in my faverite kits folder. Hope I will find some free time to create something, finaly. Hope you are still doing well, wishing you the best! Again thank you for sharing al that beauty with us ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me smile Karin and I must admit that I wait for your comments because they are always so sweet and thoughtful!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Tracy that is very kind of you ! Although I wasen't aware that my comments were special, just write what is in my heart and mind, but ofcours happy that you like them :)I always leave a reply when I download from sombody's blog, it's the least you can do to show your gratetude for the time and kindness invested making the free kids. Hope your still doing well and wish you the best!I'm now going to grab something to eat and check your new posts.

      Delete
    3. See that's what I mean :) You take the time which is very special in this world!!

      Delete
    4. Well you do to, you answer to every post, not all blog owners do you know! :) Most don't. Hope your doing well and wish you a good weekend ! ♥ Gonna take a look around now and thank you a again for all the beautiful freebies !!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my, this little guy is SO cute. Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like him and you're welcome :)

      Delete
  5. wow,
    vielen Dank fürs teilen. Es ist so niedlich :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing--lovely kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete