Newsletter Signup

Friday, 8 April 2016

Peek the Raccoon - Journal Cards!!!

I couldn't resist releasing the journal cards today because I don't make them often and I'm curious how well they will be received.  Personally I have no idea how to use them well but I know the scrapbooking world is all a buzz with them.  Project Life?  I have heard and browsed and admired but whenever I sit down to scrap in that manner I can't seem to do it.  My inner artist comes out and I can't keep myself in little boxes ha ha.  Don't worry I know it's not all about little boxes, that's just how my brain sees it.

Here they are, please leave me a note if you like them :)

 
Have a super weekend everyone :)
 
Tracy K.

14 comments:

  1. What a little cute critter! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauline! One of my daughters has told me she thinks he looks more like a cat but I'm ok with that too ha ha.

      Delete
  2. LOL...I can't stay in those little boxes either. I still use journal cards though....I journal or design on them and then I just tuck them in somewhere on my lo or us them in place of a journaling box. They are adorable !! Thanks for this cute collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always welcome Sherry! Glad you like them :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks, they are cute. Some of us are only capable of "staying inside the box." We thank you for feeding our habits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this comment! You are so welcome :). I will try to remember in the future to always create some journal cards so everyone can enjoy them.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for your generosity! I just want to cuddle the little guy :)
    x x Anthea in Botswana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your generosity as well! I am glad you like him Anthea :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much Tracy! It all looks so very beautiful again !

    ReplyDelete