Newsletter Signup

Friday, 1 April 2016

Technical Difficulties :)

As some of you may have noticed, my links are not working.  This is because I was late renewing the domain that they are stored on.  Then when I did renew it something went wrong and I can't get into cPanel.  So I am patiently waiting for support to get back to me and manually reset my cPanel password.  Hopefully sometime today I will have something new for you but if not today they check back tomorrow.  

While you are waiting, here is a picture of my older dog Coda.  She is 12 and we have had her since she was 2 weeks old.  My daughter and I bottle fed her and bathed her after each feeding for a few weeks until she was big enough to eat on her own.  Since her eyes weren't even open when we got her, I am literally the only mother she has ever seen.  She is my best friend in every way that a dog can be and my most loyal friend (other than my hubby!!!) as well.





Have a great day and cross you fingers that the links are fixed as soon as possible :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! The links are fixed! I love your kits so much. And that is a very cute dog. Your page is awesome and I can tell you love her very much! Beautiful! And thank you for all the free kit pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Winnie, I do love her :) You are so welcome for the freebies, I love to create them.

      Delete
  2. Hi Tracy, sorry to hear about your problems althought I don't know what a cPanel is Hope everything will be fixed soon. I was lucky I could download all your beautiful kits without a problem :) This dog is also very beautiful ! Animal give there love so unconditionally, a specially if it comes from bouth sides :) It's really a joy to read how much you love your animals ! Hope you are fine and wish you a nice and relaxed weekend ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karin, cPanel is just the program my hosting company uses to give me access to the website. I don't actually have a website at the moment but I still upload the zip files for the freebies to the site and then write the links so you can download them. I did have an awesome weekend and so far this week has been a good one as well. I wish the same for you and yours :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Tracy, Thank you for explaning. Good to hear that you had a great weekend and week ! :) I'm way behind and I see you have been very busy with new freebies, great, joepie ! :) Thank you so very much for your generosity !!! ♥

    ReplyDelete