Newsletter Signup

Thursday, 7 April 2016

You Can Too Alphas - Finally!!!

Sorry for the down time folks.  Sometimes life has plans that don't quite coincide with your own ha ha.  After the bill was all paid up it took quite a few days for the next problem to be fixed.  Let me tell you that the customer service at the hosting company I use was much better when I had my Urban Dragon Digital Art website and blog.  That was about 7 years ago and since then the hosting company has grown and with that growth they seem to have lost quick and clean customer service.  The guys I talked too didn't even believe there was a problem for the first few emails until finally my hubby sent a screen shot.

It's all fixed now though so yay!!  I have been slowly working on your next free kit and will probably put the solids up later on today but I thought everyone deserved the alphas for You Can Too :)



Have a super day everyone :)

4 comments: