Newsletter Signup

Saturday, 21 May 2016

In the Deep Alphas - Digital Scrapbooking Freebie

Yesterday my new In the Deep kit debuted at PDW here.  So today I have a matching freebie for you to enjoy :)  Two cute alphas that I am sure you will enjoy even if you don't purchase the kit.  I do hope you have time to do some scrapping this weekend!


I am pretty sure I got the links right today ha ha.  It seems that when I am in a hurry or when I schedule posts I always make mistakes.  Hope you enjoy!

Happy Scrapping from Tracy K.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! The new blog design looks amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the added alphas for your new kit. Love the kit !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the alphas, good colors to match a lot of themes ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete