Newsletter Signup

Tuesday, 31 May 2016

In the Deep Printable - Digital Printable Wall Art Freebie

Hello everyone!  It's been a while since I posted.  Sometimes life gets in the way and you just have to go with it.  Today I have something different for you.  Some printable wall art.  I printed it out for myself and it's waiting to be framed.  I am not sure if anyone else will like it or not.  I know that my personal style is different and many people don't like the things I like ha ha but I still wanted to share.


I think this week I am going to package up some of my older kits and start releasing them here as freebies.  Sometimes when I go back and look at my older work I am amazed.  I put so much effort into these kits but once they are done I move on.  Going back definitely allows me to realize my commitment level and also remember why I love designing.

Have a super day from Tracy K.

4 comments:

  1. I love this wall art piece !!! I am going to print it out as well. Thank you so much for sharing and my your funk be short :) Have an awesome week. Sending you hugs and good cheer . Sherry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry you brighten my life. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. You brighten my life as well Tracy.....with your endless generosity and your wonderful creative spirit. Take a break this weekend and work on that therapy garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete