Newsletter Signup

Thursday, 5 May 2016

Meow Journals - Square Edge

Hello World!!!  How is everyone?  In my neck of the woods there is a huge forest fire destroying the Town of Fort McMurray, Alberta.  It's horrible and lots of people have lost their homes.  We have friends who live and work there which makes it seem even more horrible.  I am thinking of doing a kit where the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross for relief.  If anyone out there wants to join in and create something special along with me, just let me know.

Ok, on to the fun stuff!!  This is the square edged version of the journal cards.  I will release the rounded edge ones tomorrow :)


Have a super duper and safe day everyone and if you have a minute, think of those less fortunate and send them some healing thoughts :) 

7 comments: