Newsletter Signup

Friday, 20 May 2016

New Release at PDW - In the Deep

In honor of Summer and Sun I have a brand new Whale themed kit out at Plain Digital Wrapper.  For this week only you can grab the whole kit for only $2.95!!  Also don't forget that you can post anything you create with my freebies and my paid kits here in my PDW Gallery.  Just register and the fun begins!  We have lots of challenges each month and they add up to lots of freebies for you if you participate.  Plus you will meet some amazing people from all over the World.  I don't know about you  but for me new friends are always welcome :)






Have a super weekend everyone.  I will be back sometime next week with some new freebies and I am open to suggestions if someone wants a particular theme or item.

Happy scrapping from Tracy K.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing kit! love it! thank you so much, I will post soon in your gallery. Thanks once again for all the gorgeous stuff <3

    ReplyDelete