Newsletter Signup

Friday, 6 May 2016

PDW Blog Hop - It's All in the Details

Welcome to my blog :)  Don't you love the fun colors our ninja boss chose for this years iNSD blog hop?  I am a big fan of rainbows!!  I should have added some to this freebie and now that I am writing this and see that I didn't I may just go ahead and create some more elements, papers and journal cards.  For now though here is what I came up with.  I couldn't resist the urge to use some of my oldie but goodie actions.  Some of which you can even download for free, right here on my blog!

I am having a $1 sale in my PDW shoppe so don't forget to stop by and check out what I have to offer.

http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=161
 
and now on to the freebies!!





Your next stop on the blog hop is Southern Creek Designs Facebook
The previous stop on the blog hop was Charly Renay Designs
If you get lost you can head back to the PDW Blog

I hope everyone has fun and enjoys all the super things my fellow designers have created.  Every one of them is fabulous and deserves some love :)

10 comments:

  1. hank you for sharing your awesome talent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very sweet Mary!!! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome Sherry :). I hope you had a great day and found lots to download!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, I'm also a big fan of rainbow(colors) thank you for sharing Tracy! Also for the journals from the "Meow" kit! Not much time right now so post everything here. Hope you had a great iNSD ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Karin. I had a great day hopping around the internet downloading things from other designers. I hope you had fun too!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing this fun & colorful mini! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your delightful kit with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Tracy!

    ReplyDelete