Newsletter Signup

Monday, 9 May 2016

Summer Bonus 1 - Digital Scrapbooking Freebie

I've been playing around with patterns this week.  The kit I am working on is called Summer and I am really hoping to have some amazing and original elements to go along with the 60 papers I have already created for it.  Yep 60!!!  There is my usual 12 patterns and 12 Solids plus 3 Bonus packs :)

The bonus packs are a bit repetitive and at first I was hesitant about sharing them but they make me smile so I am hoping they will make you smile as well.


Is it Spring where you live or Fall?  It's hard for me to imaging it being Fall some places in the World.

Happy Scrapping from Tracy K. 

1 comment:

  1. It is "trying" to be spring in Ontario Canada where I live.
    Thanks for the pretty papers :)

    ReplyDelete