Newsletter Signup

Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Summer Bonus 3 - Digital Scrapbooking Freebie

This is the last of the Bonus Sets.  I hope you aren't too tired of the repeating patterns.  Personally I am loving them and can think of so much to do with them.  I might make a bunch of buttons to match with my actions and maybe a bunch of flowers.  The possibilities are endless really.  What have you come up with?

http://www.pfkauto.com/tracyk/tking_summer_bonus3.zip
 
Today I was hoping that you would all do something nice for yourselves.  Something that makes you smile.  Even if it is something small, you deserve it!!!
 
Happy Scrapping from Tracy K.

4 comments:

  1. These make me think of picnics in the park :) Thanks for the beautiful papers !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty , so kind of you to share all your lovely papers etc. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Very cheery patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!! thank you very much

    ReplyDelete