Newsletter Signup

Friday, 13 May 2016

Summer Patterned - Digital Scrapbooking Freebie

Patterns are so fun, don't you think?  I know that one of the problems I often  have is combining the correct patterns with each other.  It is something that has evolved over 10 years of designing.  I usually try to have some tone on tone patterns and some multi-colored patterns.  This pack has 6 of each.  I am also working on a free set of layered pattern templates that will be for CU/PU so designers and scrapbookers alike can use them.  Feel free to send me requests for patterns, elements and other things you would love to see in kits.  I won't promise to use your ideas but I will try very hard to use them.

Submit your layouts to me at the email address in the sidebar if you want to be featured on the blog.  I have some super ones waiting to be featured and plans in the work for making Saturday and Sunday Fan Feature Days.  That would be every Saturday and Sunday, every week if I get enough interest and only once a month if interest is a trickle.

As you can see the Patterns are very different from the Bonus Sets.  So fun to create and what fun colors to scrap with :)



Happy Scrapping from Tracy K.

17 comments:

  1. I love these patterns as they are not overly busy. Is there a DL link for them? I am excited about your new endeavor. Thank you so much for all you make and share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi I love your work and would like to download these fabulous patterns but I can't seem to find a link to them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Tracy !! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very pretty. Love the colours. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vibrant colors, thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really beautiful! Thank you Tracy ! Looking forward to the fan feature days. Enjoy your weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO pretty! Thanks for sharing! I LOVE papers, digital or otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the pretty papers. You are very generous.

    ReplyDelete