Newsletter Signup

Saturday, 18 June 2016

Camping with Foxes Freebie

This week my new release at PDW is called Camping with Foxes.
http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=161
And here is your free matching Mini Kit.  I chose to use some of the fringe colors instead of the main colors for the Mini Kit.  I hope you like it and I hope you will hop over to PDW to buy the main kit and the extras, they are on sale for this week.

I did a layout of 3 of my kids camping a few years ago.  My son had spotted me in the second pic and made a funny face at me :)
Happy Scrapping and Happy Weekend from Tracy K.
 



7 comments:

  1. How cute and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute !! Love the mini too :) Thank you :)
    I really love the watercolor extra paper pak. I already have it in my cart :) Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry :) It was a quiet weekend for us. My hubby is fishing in B.C. with his boss. Quite an opportunity for him since his boss is paying! I am hoping he will get along with the ocean.

      Delete
    2. To bad you didn't go along. BC is beautiful !! The ocean and mountains are stunning. We lived in the Fraser Valley, just outside of Vancouver for almost 40 years .....we moved for family and now reside in Ontario. I still miss BC every single day .......Have an awesome week :)

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful! thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a charming kit! I had to go buy it! Thanks so much for the freebie to go with it :)

    ReplyDelete