Newsletter Signup

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

New $2 Planner Series - Free Planner Printables

I've been looking around the digi world at all the beautiful planners and drooling.  One thing I noticed though, I can't afford any of them.  So I started thinking about how to make my own.  What I came up with is buying a pretty $2 binder and then filling it with pages I've created and printed myself.  Of course I have to share the fun with you!!  This first page is a June/July 2016 Calendar.  It goes with my In the Deep collection but I plan on making more with other collections so have no fear if you are not a In the Deep fan.  To start I did 2 versions, 1 centered and one slightly offset for punching holes in, and 2 sizes, 8.5X11 and 4X5.177.

I printed out the centered 8.5X11 for myself on photo paper and I went to the borderless option on my printer.  I have some left over page protectors from all the years of buying school supplies for my kids, so I am going to slip it into the page protector.  If you buy a binder with a plastic sleeve on it you can also slip it into the front of the binder but I do plan on creating some custom front covers and all of the other fun planner things.  

I am hoping to eventually have some really pretty kits for sale in my PDW shoppe but I will still only charge $2 for them or change the name to $4 planner ha ha.

I hope that I can get creating fast enough, since it's the beginning of the month but I guess we shall see :)

Happy planning from Tracy K.

3 comments:

  1. I don't do planners .....LOL !! You have to be organized. Anyway these are two pretty not to use so I printed it out and use it as a fridge calendar.....(my husband loves it ) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do planners .....LOL !! You have to be organized. Anyway these are two pretty not to use so I printed it out and use it as a fridge calendar.....(my husband loves it ) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never did planners either until the past few weeks. Life is just getting busy and out of control ha ha. I decided that I needed to do something about it so I can stop saying, "oops sorry I forgot" to people. I don't know if it will work since I am naturally scatterbrained ha ha

      Delete