Newsletter Signup

Sunday, 5 June 2016

Watermelon Mini - Papers in Bleached

The papers look so different in a different colorway.  I like them just as much but for different reasons.  Which ones are your favorite?

I got new glasses this week and they are making me dizzy!  I have new reading glasses and new everyday wear glasses.  I could have gone with bifocals but after discussing it with the optometrist we decided that because I work on my computer so much 2 pairs would be better.  Apparently with bifocals you have a limited field of vision and have to turn your head a lot to read a computer screen.  They are made for looking down at a book or tablet not straight ahead at a computer screen.  Changing glasses every time I get up is creating some dizzying affects.



Have a great day from Tracy K.

4 comments:

  1. I like them both but I think I would use the stained set more often. Most things I have are one or the other so it will be nice to see how both looks might work together. Hope you are getting used to your new eyewear ok. Thanks for the paper pak :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My glasses are not going well. I get a headache that lasts for hours within 5 mins of wearing my reading glasses and I can't read with the normal glasses :( I figure my eyes need a break so I decided to just get used to the normal glasses for now since I need to wear them full time. They make me dizzy and disoriented but that's better than the headache lol. Hope you had a super weekend. I haven't been paying much attention to the weather but my parents have been having lots of heat and sun but also thunderstorms.

      Delete
  2. Mmmmm.....maybe they made a mistake on the strength of your glasses. Doesn't sound right that you would get headaches from reading glasses unless they were the wrong strength. We have been having the same kind of weather. It has been very, very humid !! Just downloaded the bleached elements !! They are awesome :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm.....maybe they made a mistake on the strength of your glasses. Doesn't sound right that you would get headaches from reading glasses unless they were the wrong strength. We have been having the same kind of weather. It has been very, very humid !! Just downloaded the bleached elements !! They are awesome :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete