Newsletter Signup

Friday, 8 July 2016

Slice of Summer and another freebie!

Happy Friday Everyone!  Slice of Summer is now available here.
and the journal cards are available here 

Both the squared corner and rounded corner are in the same pack.


Today I have a freebie that matches my In the Deep Again Page Kit.  The In the Deep and In the Deep Again sets are so calming and really have been fun to create.  I can't seem to stop going back to them! 

The freebie is a set of abstract papers (yes, I am obsessed with all things abstract lately!!!) and I hope you like them :)  I have also been playing around with a new preview and can't decide if I should go with the birch looking or the plain.  I think the birch looks nicer but the plain shows the title of the kit better.  Do you have any thoughts on this?

http://www.pfkauto.com/tracyk/tking_deep2_abstract.zip  

I forgot to split this into two downloads for slower connections so if anyone has trouble just leave me a comment and I will fix it.  

Happy Weekend Everyone :)

.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great set of abstracts !!! There awesome :)
    I like the plain preview ....less distracting :)

    ReplyDelete