Newsletter Signup

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Sneak Peek and Freebie

This week I have a kit called Slice of Summer debuting at PDW.  Friday it will be in my store here.
 
Lots of summery and golden elements and lots of fun watercolor elements and papers.  The doodles were created by me and scanned then turned into papers so they do have that hand drawn look.  And how about that watercolor look?  I know I am loving it right now and constantly on the lookout for watercolor items.  The journals come with both a square corner and a rounded corner so you can use whichever ones you love.

Slice of Summer





and now for the freebie!



The freebie is a set of 12 abstract papers based on the patterned papers.  I hope you think they are as fun as I do :)

Happy Scrapping from Tracy K.
 


10 comments:

  1. What a pretty kit Tracy !! I see you have been busy creating :) Thank you so much for the abstract papers. They look really cool. Have a fantastic week:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry :) I have been busy trying to figure out how to send a newsletter ha ha. I'm not cool that way. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

      Delete
  2. Love the papers. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gramma Rita and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely papers, thank you!

    ReplyDelete