Newsletter Signup

Tuesday, 2 August 2016

A Rainbow my Way - ROK Freebie!

You can probably tell by my absence from the blog that I have been busy.  There is a good reason for that :)  I opened a new store at Gotta Pixel!!  So far it's been amazing so go on over an check out my offerings while they are still on sale!!
 
Today's free kit is another one that is near and dear to my heart.  It was one of my first kits ever and I still find the colors and combinations appealing, I hope you will too!
 






Have a super day and happy scrapping!!
 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your older kits as freebies love the colors this is one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your older kits as freebies love the colors this is one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! thank you so much for sharing your older kits as freebies and your stories. I enjoy reading your blog, that I have fun recently. Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so generous and your creations are so beautiful! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very lovely. First time I've been able to download a kit (poor internet 'cause we live on a remote island) and I sure am pleased with this one. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this super cute kit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun for summer photos! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete