Newsletter Signup

Friday, 26 August 2016

Dust & Dream Freebie

Just in case you are tired of the ROK freebies, here are some newer freebies.  One of my newest kits is called Dust & Dreams and I realized today that it had no alphas included with it!!  So I sat down and made some, then decided to give them away to all of you for free.  I love hearing your comments and the sweet comments about my anxiety and high blood pressure have really meant a lot to me.  I'm still struggling and had a bad panic attack today but thankfully I have an amazing husband who always supports me and kids who understand and run to get me warm compresses and hot milk when I need them.  

I hope you like the snazzy new alphas and have something to scrap with them.  If you are interested in the kit itself, you can find it in either of my stores.

Download the alphas here.

Have a super weekend everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your snazzy new alphas !!! Glad to hear that you have lots of support at home. Hang in there kiddo. Maybe try some breathing exercises to get you through the panic attacks. Hope you are feeling back to normal soon. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete