Newsletter Signup

Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Ladybug Rock Planner Freebie

I have been really liking the planner freebies.  The seem to be something I can use over and over again and I have found that my kids like them as well.  I don't have a special machine to cut them out so I just print them on sticker paper on my inkjet and cut them out with nail scissors.  Works like a charm and the girls stay busy for a while :)

My Ladybug Rock kit is available here, here and here.


and here is the matching freebie



Hope you like the freebie and consider buying the kit or bundle.  They are all on sale currently.

Have a happy day from Tracy K.

3 comments:

  1. never seen this one before so thanks for that, i will hopefully get my ladybug rock planner soon. where do you find them from? i normally get my freebies from sites like wow free stuff or gratisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Marie H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much - I'd already bout the kit (you can see my first creation with it in the Wilma$Ever forum gallery) and I love this handy addition :)

    ReplyDelete